While historically men have dominated the business space with almost 80.1% being male, and 19.9% female. In 2022 the numbers are starting to grow.
Today, women entrepreneurs who are starting to own franchises are opening 1 out of every 3 franchise opportunities.
Research and statistics are showing that more women-owned businesses are rising year over year. According to the National Women’s Business Council of 2021 :
- There are 11,684,549women-owned businesses in the United States accounting for $1,776.4 billion in revenue.
- Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina, with a relatively high number and share of women-owned businesses.
- More than two-thirds of women-owned businesses (67.7%) are concentrated in five industries: other services; healthcare and social assistance; professional, scientific, and technical services; retail trade; and administrative and support and waste management and remediation services.
Color World Painting provides a 5k discount to all minority-owned franchises including women. Let’s hear from some of our owners!
Our owner, Lori Garret
She owns five territories in two different states. She operates in Northwest Indiana and Orland Park, Chicago. She has a background in Psychology and previously owned an eBay business. She is one of our semi-absentee owners.
At Color World Painting we provide each owner opportunities to have their business flourish. Being a semi-absentee owner like Lori provides both the freedom and flexibility to build a business.
You are given 5 sources of revenue streams that you can provide both as a semi-absentee owner or not such as:
- Residential and Commercial Painting
- Minor Carpentry and Drywall Repair
- Power Washing
- Holiday Lighting
- Gutter Installation
Color World Painting celebrates the women who own the franchises and are thriving!